- National Award winning aquatics centre
- Permanent Opportunity in a dynamic team
- $62,176.40pa + Super
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
As the aquatic supervisor, you will be responsible for the management, operation, coordination and marketing of programmed activities for the Logan City Council aquatic centres. We are looking for a passionate and motivated aquatic supervisor to help develop a progressive culture of well-being in the Logan community.
Successful candidates will find personal satisfaction in making a direct and positive impact on the quality of life, opportunity and progression of the diverse and vibrant Logan community. You will have a comprehensive and passionate approach to WH&S, the ability to motivate and guide staff members. Your enthusiasm for health & wellness, and the programs and projects that the Council's Aquatic Centre's can provide will drive your success in the role.
- Leading, supervising and rostering staff
- Develop and coordinate programmed activities for multiple aquatic facilities
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting's
- Ensure WH&S Policies and "Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations (RLSS)" are maintained at all times
- Pool Plant operation and maintenance experience essential
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Aquatic Supervisor with the following experience/qualifications:
- Proven experience in the management and operation of an aquatics environment, including rostering, managing and mentoring a large aquatic centre team
- Membership programs and POS systems experience
- Experience in the coordination of programmed activities
- Essential Registrations/Qualifications include: Pool Lifeguard, Senior First Aid, Resuscitation, Pool Plant Operators and Austswim / Swim Australia
Note: All applicants are required to undergo a Pre-Employment Function Assessment, Background Check, and must have, or be in the process of obtaining, a current Blue Card prior to commence in the role.
After viewing the position description at the top of the page (or if viewing on SEEK, click here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Donna Marshall, Aqualogan Coordinator on (07) 3412 5623.
Position closes: 5 pm, Monday 17 December 2018.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more