- Exciting leadership opportunity in building investigations
- Make a positive difference to a dynamic team
- $83k to $90k + super + 9 day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that's hard to match! We recognise and reward innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourage personal and professional development.
You will be part of the Development Assessment Branch - 2018 winner of the National Business Excellence Award.
You will manage the building investigation service for Logan City Council in an efficient and integrated manner which results in high levels of amenity and safety for residents and business.
You will represent Council as the content expert in building investigation strategies and case resolution.
- Business Management - to deliver service excellence
- Technical Expertise - in best practice investigation strategies
- Stakeholder Relationships - to lead positive change and meaningful engagement
About You - Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to make decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence. If you're motivated, customer orientated and thrive in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Building Investigation Coordinator who has:
- Experience in the management and leadership of an effective investigations team
- Knowledge of the building and construction industry
- Experience in engagement, advocacy and negotiation with members of the public, internal and external stakeholders
After viewing the position description at the top of the page here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Lesli Masters, Buisness Services Coordinator, on 3412 5849.
Position closes: 20 December 2018
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more