- Exciting leadership opportunity in planning assessment
- Lead a dynamic team of dedicated professionals
- $104,750 + super + 9 day fortnight +lease vehicle
Logan City Council offers a working environment that's hard to match! We recognise and reward innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourage personal and professional development.
You will be part of the Development Assessment Branch - 2018 winner of the National Business Excellence Award.
You will lead the Planning Assessment and Technical Services Program for Logan City Council in a strategic and efficient manner which results in quality outcomes for customers in the development assessment process.
You will lead the Program to achieve best practice in all core functions.
- Strategic Leadership - to deliver excellence in our people and processes
- Technical Expertise - in complex planning assessment issues
- Operational Management - to deliver quality customer service
- Stakeholder Relationships - that develop collaboration with key stakeholders
About You - Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to make decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence. If you're motivated, customer orientated and thrive in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Planning Assessment and Technical Services Program Leader who has:
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning and eligibility for corporate membership of the Planning Institute of Australia
- Specialist development assessment experience including the interpretation of legislation and implementation of complex planning policy
- Experience in the leadership and management of an effective multidisciplinary team
After viewing the position description at the top of the page here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Stephen Ball, Development Assessment Manager, on 3412 4439.
Position closes: 20th December 2018
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more