- Lead our strategic asset management practices
- Strong customer relationships focus
- $104K base salary + super + vehicle + 9-day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer – including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
The Corporate Asset Management Program Leader role will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of contemporary strategic asset management practices to help Council best manage its diverse and complex asset base.
- Building capacity across the organisation to become more mature asset managers.
- Critically overseeing the collection and utilisation of asset data to enable Council to make informed decisions on its assets and service delivery.
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you’re the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment – then we should meet!
We’re looking for our next Corporate Asset Management Program Leader with the following experience/qualifications:
- Degree qualifications ideally in a business management, engineering, financial or facilities management related discipline. Post-graduate qualifications in asset or infrastructure asset management are desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management lifecycle costing and ability to utilise and educate others on asset management systems and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing organisational change to adopt contemporary management practices with a focus on strategic asset management, including linking asset management decisions to levels of service.
Ideally we would also be looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of the breadth and complexity of asset management practices in a local government context.
- Ability to operate in a positive and collaborative environment with others and be able to facilitate discussion or provide expertise, advice and mentoring on asset management practices where required.
- Ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with asset custodians.
After viewing the position description at the top of the page (or if viewing on SEEK, click here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Graham Duff on 07 3412 5673
Position closes: 31 December 2018 (we are aiming to conduct interviews with suitable applicants ASAP - the Christmas period may cause delays in our ability to respond applicants, please be patient and we will provide updates where possible.
We’re social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more