- Interesting and diverse portfolio of capital works projects
- Fixed term – position ends on 26th July 2019
- $62k - $80K + super + 9 day fortnight + other benefits
Civil Engineering Designer | Innovative, Dynamic, City of the Future
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
Reporting to the Senior Civil Engineering Design Supervisor, the successful applicant will thrive in a challenging role within an organisation that values professional contribution and personal wellbeing.
- Design, drafting and estimation of civil engineering projects of varying complexity including roadworks, drainage and cycleways
- Preliminary investigations, including site visits to identify project constraints
- Undertake peer review and assistance within a team environment
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Civil Design Engineer with the following experience/qualifications:
- Minimum of an Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience in small to medium scale civil design projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in civil design software such as AutoCAD, 12d and PC Drain
- Proven track record of project delivery with a focus on time and budgetary constraints
After viewing the position description at the top of the page here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Casey Lee on (07) 3412 5389
Position closes: 21st December 2018
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more