- Manage relationships with Council contractors
- Work on varied & exciting projects
- $70k + Super + 9 day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
The technical officer provides technical support and professional advice relating to the development and maintenance of community facilities.
- Preparing and administering a variety of tenders and contracts
- Manage HVAC contracts to ensure compliance
- Develop and management relationships while overseeing Council contractors
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Technical Officer - Maintenance with the following experience/qualifications:
- Knowledge of current building and construction practices and codes
- Experience in technical building maintenance advice
- Qualifications in trade services and or project management
After viewing the position description at the top of the page (or if viewing on SEEK, click here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Owen Evans on 3412 4464
Position closes: Tuesday, 19th February 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more