- Permanent full-time role
- Autonomous and challenging position
- $85K + super + 9 day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
We're the seventh largest local government in Australia, providing community services and facilities to almost 314,000 residents representing over 215 different cultures.
We currently have about 1,700 employees who serve the City of Logan community by successfully delivering a large and diverse portfolio of programs and services.
As the Internal Audit Coordinator, you will be leading and coordinating the internal audit functions for Council. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will see you flourish in this role as you champion the creation of innovative solutions.
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is organised, enthusiastic, motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Internal Audit Coordinator with experience/qualifications in the following:
- Internal Audit - due to the diverse nature of local government, you'll use your experience to both coordinate and conduct a range of different audits across a variety of areas.
- Interpersonal skills - you'll communicate with all areas of the organisation to guide and provide specialist advice through the internal audit process. You'll also brief executives and elected representatives on audit matters.
- A diverse role - you'll be involved in a diverse range of functions, including the coordination of the internal audit service providers (contractors), carry out internal audits, write reports, assist with developing the internal audit plan, develop and maintain systems and databases, all while focusing on continuous improvement.
After viewing the position description here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Sue Van Eyk on 3412 5212.
Position closes: 22 March 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more