- Do you like challenges and new opportunities?
- Be part of a small friendly solutions delivery team
- $85 - $90k + Super + 9 days a fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
You will be responsible for the Design and development of effective and efficient computing applications and integration solutions, which satisfy the clients' requirements and support organisational priorities using predominantly Microsoft technologies.
- Using agile methodologies to lead teams and work with stakeholders through the development, enhancement, maintenance and integration of complex systems and applications in a broad spectrum of areas using modern and legacy technology stacks.
- Identify, evaluate and manage the adoption of appropriate tools, techniques and processes to create a robust development/integration framework.
- Contributes to development of systems integration policies, and standards.
- Provides specialist expertise in the design characteristics of data platforms and data modelling, design tools and techniques and data warehouse products/services.
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Analyst Programmer with the following experience/qualifications:
- Substantial experience in data platforms, modern and traditional databases, and proven high-level experience with computer software applications and services, databases, reporting tools and Internet & cloud technology (Azure & AWS).
- Demonstrate a high level of ability and experiences in the follow areas:
- DevOps and Continuous integration\Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development
- Visual Studio Online / VSTS / Azure DevOps, Git-flow and pipeline management
- Understanding of service based architecture and identity providers
- Strong understanding of serverless cloud hosting i.e Azure, AWS
- Relational databases and NoSQL databases
- .Net technology stack and modern web technologies
After viewing the position description at the top of the page (or if viewing on SEEK, click here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Ranya Hanna on 0734125624
Position closes: Monday 27th May, 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more