- Deliver application roadmaps: help steer Councils future direction
- Work with a diverse & dedicated team
- $85k plus super and a 9 day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
If you enjoy stakeholder management, obtaining business objectives and managing application based projects than this is a role for you. We are looking for someone who has a high level of experience in managing key business stakeholders and being able to deliver upgrades and enhancements for our Office and Document Management products.
This is a non-technical role primarily focused on championing the system, change management of the application, developing into the system subject matter expert and being a key influencer and driver for positive change within the application.
- Delivery of projects, tasks and initiatives that are related to any applicable systems the Systems Analyst supports
- Provides subject matter expertise and is an escalation point for issues. Works with vendors and other relevant teams to resolve issues that are beyond current skillset or control
- Able to work with the corporate systems team and the business to analyze needs, using the outputs of the analysis to create possible solutions with members of the Corporate Systems team and other relevant stakeholders
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Systems Analyst with the following experience/qualifications:
- Extensive experience in system and or business analysis
- Proven track record of delivering projects, system upgrades and or initiatives
- Excellent communicator who can think strategically
- Tertiary qualification or relevant industry qualifications preffered
After viewing the position description at the top of the page (or if viewing on SEEK, click here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Con Omeros, Corporate Systems Team Leader on 3412 4119
Position closes: Tuesday, 28th May 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more