- Enjoy delivering innovative technology solutions?
- Be a part of a fun and vibrant team
- $93K + super + 9 day fortnight.
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
This is a key role within the Information Services Branch leading a team of developers and analysts to deliver new and innovative solutions to existing problems. Across a number of disciplines using your skills in agile project management, systems design and architecture, vendor management and solutions delivery.
- Ensuring the team is aligned and committed to delivering excellent quality services where people area clear about expectations and accountable for achieving excellent outcomes.
- Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, to effectively direct and coordinate all resources on project activities while managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations.
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Solutions Delivery Team Leader with the following experience/qualifications:
- Substantial proven computer systems experience covering areas such as systems analysis, software applications and services, ICT architecture, databases, internet and cloud technology and the integration of large corporate systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Agile project management methodologies, coordinating across multiple programs of work.
- Highly developed team leadership skills with the proven ability to manage, develop and evaluate staff.
After viewing the position description at the top of page (or if viewing on SEEK, click here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Luke Jappinen on (07) 3412 5612.
Position closes: Wednesday 29th May 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more