- Develop and lead a team of around 200 resources
- Enjoy a supportive, learning based culture of continuous improvement
- Excellent remuneration including vehicle allowance
Logan City Council provides a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity, teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
Providing safe, reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services is vital to any community. Our team at Logan Water are proud to have this responsibility.
Logan Water is transitioning towards the commencement of our new Logan Water Infrastructure Partnership business model. The Logan Water Infrastructure Partnership is a Private - Public - Partnership and will be responsible for delivering Logan's largest ever water infrastructure program, which includes plenty of interesting projects, over the next two years.
To support Logan Water in this transition and to lead us into the future we are looking for an experienced and innovative Program Partnership Manager. The Program Partnership Manager will enjoy working with and leading a multi-disciplinary team to drive the Water Infrastructure Partnership to achieve exceptional results, efficiently and effectively delivering the Water Infrastructure Program objectives.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team to achieve the business objectives of the Water Infrastructure Program,
- Maintain a high performance culture across the Water Infrastructure Partnership team,
- Maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, program and delivery partners, vendors and others to ensure successful outcomes.
About You Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our service delivery to our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize the initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence. If you're the sort of person who is driven, community focused and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet! We're looking for our next Program Partnership Manager with the following experience/qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or relevant field and substantial experience in leading Infrastructure Programs within an Australian utility (electricity, gas or water).
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the environmental, social, legislative and financial business policy framework within which the business and other sectors of the Australian Water Industry operates.
- Track record of success in in managing complex, high volume infrastructure delivery contracts to support commercial, business and customer outcomes.
- Strong people leadership and management skills, including the professional development of individuals aligned to achieving the strategic vision and goals
- Proven communicator and influencer, with the ability to present the vision that encourages action to a variety of audiences and/or stakeholders
After viewing the position description at the top of the page here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Tony Goodhew, Water Infrastructure Manager on 3412 5367.
Position closes: 21 June 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more