- Put your technical skills to use in a dynamic team environment
- Contribute to our $100+ million capital works program
- $85k - $90k + super + 9 day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, and flexible working arrangements. The position is based in Beenleigh, working within the Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance to deliver our large program of water and wastewater capital projects.
- Design drafting of water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Undertake reviews, provide guidance and assistance within a team environment
- Provide technical advice and input into technical specifications, engineering reports, correspondence and management reporting
- Preliminary investigations, including site visits
If you have technical drafting experience for water and wastewater infrastructure such as water supply networks, water supply reservoirs, pump stations, rising mains, trunk gravity mains and treatment plants you will be able to put your skills to work immediately and see direct effects of your involvement.
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for a Senior Technical Drafter with the following experience/qualifications:
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD
- Extensive experience in design drafting of water and wastewater infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of water and wastewater infrastructure design and delivery
- Diploma of Civil Engineering (or equivalent) would be an advantage
After viewing the position description at the top of the page here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Sandy Stewart on 07 3412 9666
Position closes: 24 June 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more