- Support the delivery of the City’s Park Asset replacement program
- Be part of a small but dynamic parks asset maintenance team
- $64K - $68K + super + 9 day fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
Our Parks Branch is seeking the skills of an experienced Parks Asset Project Officer to manage the delivery of various park asset replacement projects. This is a specialised role and you will be responsible for a range of functions including procurement and quoting processes, contract management, financial management, risk management and stakeholder liaison.
- The successful delivery of the asset replacement program across the city
- Undertaking procurement and quoting processes for a large variety of works
- Overseeing installation works to ensure contractor compliance
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Parks Asset Project Officer with the following experience/qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the coordination of maintenance programs preferably in the context of a park amenities and facilities environment.
- Cert IV or higher qualifications in Project Management; Asset Management or relevant field highly desirable.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in asset capture and disposal procedures within a medium to large organisation.
After viewing the position description at the top of the page (or if viewing on SEEK, click Here), if further information is required about this role, please contact Nakita Bishop on (07) 3412 4737.
Position closes: Thursday 27th June 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more