- Interesting and diverse portfolio of survey and mapping projects
- Work, train and learn within a highly skilled and performing team
- $95K - $104K + super + 9 day fortnight + other benefits
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer - including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
We're the seventh largest local government in Australia, providing community services and facilities to almost 314,000 residents representing over 215 different cultures.
We currently have about 1,700 employees who serve the City of Logan community by successfully delivering a large and diverse portfolio of programs and services.
Reporting to the Surveying Program Leader, the successful applicant will thrive in a challenging role within an organisation that values professional contribution and personal wellbeing.
- Develop, document and implement best practice procedures and guidelines with respect to survey standards and regulatory requirements.
- Lead and manage projects, contracts and multi-disciplinary teams to achieve cost effective outcomes and productive working relationships.
- Participate in reviewing staff performance and contribute to a team based environment with an achievement focus.
- Supervise, mentor and train survey team members in all facets of surveying.
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you're the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment - then we should meet!
We're looking for our next Principal Surveyor with the following experience/qualifications:
- Possess a degree in Surveying and have a Cadastral Endorsement by the Surveyors Board of Queensland
- Significant relevant experience as a Registered Land Surveyor is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation and cadastral surveying standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all facets of surveying, mapping and spatial information management.
After viewing the position description here, if further information is required about this role, please contact Dean Marshall on (07) 3412 4551
Position closes: 30 June 2019
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more