- Are you passionate about strategic infrastructure planning and charges?
- Would you like to be part of a dynamic team responsible to review and implement key documents such
- $87 - $92k + Super + 9 Day Fortnight
Logan City Council offers a working environment that is hard to match. We provide a unique workplace that recognises innovation, creativity and teamwork, and encourages personal and professional development.
As a Council employee you will enjoy the many benefits our organisation has to offer – including a nine day fortnight, free on-site parking at work, and flexible working arrangements.
This exciting and challenging role will require you to lead the preparation, review and implementation of Council’s Infrastructure Charges Resolution, as well as strategic infrastructure plans such as Council’s LGIP. You will also lead the continuous improvement of, and provide advice to both internal and external customers on these plans.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the review of Council’s LGIP in accordance with the legislative requirements
- Lead the review and implementation of Council’s Infrastructure Charges Resolution in accordance with the legislative requirements and Council’s policies. This includes leading the calculation of infrastructure charges and offsets
- Further develop the team’s ability to drive the analysis and modelling that underpin strategic infrastructure planning and charging
Logan City Council relies on the integrity and enthusiasm of our workforce to provide decisions that improve our community. That's why we're looking for people who like to learn, seize initiative and take responsibility for achieving excellence.
If you’re the sort of person who is motivated, customer orientated and thrives in a high performing team environment – then we should meet!
We’re looking for our next Senior Planner (Infrastructure Coordination) with the following experience/qualifications:
- An appropriate tertiary degree (e.g. Town Planning or Engineering)
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the legal requirements to calculate charges and review the LGIP
After viewing the position description at the top of the page here, if further information is required about this role, please contact De Wit Visser on (07) 3412 4616
Position closes: Friday 16th August 2019
We’re social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more