We're a team of gamers, fitness fanatics, musicians, family people and single people from a wide range of backgrounds here in Logan Council's Road Infrastructure Delivery Branch . We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people, and we're on the hunt for a skilled Civil Engineering Designer for a temporary contract until December 2021 to help with forward planning and programming for Council's Civil Engineering Works Programs.
Things we'll trust you with
- You'll design, draft and estimate civil engineering projects of varying complexity including roadworks, drainage and cycle ways.
- You'll complete preliminary investigations, including site visits to identify project constraints.
- Undertake peer review and assistance within a team environment.
- Provide advice on infrastructure requirements for capital works programs to support development growth for efficient service delivery to defined Service Standards.
Things you'll be proud of
- Working, training and learning alongside highly experienced civil designers and engineers.
- Doing work that matters in growing our business for the future growth of Logan.
- We welcome new ideas - you will help drive innovation and creativity within our team.
- You'll be a part of a flexible and support environment that values professional contribution and personal wellbeing.
- Temporary assignment to December 2021, 9 day fortnight, $65k to $84k + Super.
- Salary Packaging options.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- On-site coffee shop & free on-site parking.
The boxes you'll tick
- Minimum of an Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in small to medium scale civil design projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge in civil design software such as AutoCAD, 12d and PC Drain.
- Well-developed project delivery skills with a focus on budget and time constraints.
- Our values resonate with you - integrity, community first, our people, excellence and integrity.
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on 2nd October 2019
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Casey Lee - Principal Engineer Design Management a call on (07) 3412 5389
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us