View Position Description
Situated in our Digital Infrastructure program, our team of System Analysts work closely alongside the Corporate Systems Team Leader to coordinate the design & delivery of cost-effective and customer focused information systems. This is a highly skilled team (even before you join!) and is a place for enthusiastic professionals, who thrive in a results-driven environment - and one of our Systems Analyst positions have recently become available;
Things we'll trust you with
- You'll enjoy stakeholder management, obtaining business objectives and managing application based projects across the business.
- Managing the delivery of projects, tasks and initiatives that are related to any applicable systems the Systems Analyst supports.
- Providing subject matter expertise and act as an escalation point for issues with vendors or other relevant teams to resolve issues that are beyond current skillset or control
- You'll work with the corporate systems team and the business to analyze needs, using the outputs of the analysis to create possible solutions with members of the Corporate Systems team.
Things you'll be proud of
- You'll use your technical knowledge and overall fantastic communication to act as a conduit between the IS team and stakeholders inside & outside of the business, from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a team that genuinely promotes personal and professional development, and a team that understands and uses each member's strengths to achieve the best overall results.
- You'll bring a high level of experience in managing key business stakeholders and being able to deliver upgrades and enhancements for our Office and Document Management product.
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $87k to $92k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- We are looking for someone who has a high level of experience in managing key business stakeholders and being able to deliver upgrades and enhancements for our Office and Document Management products. Proven track record of delivering projects, system upgrades and or initiatives
- Excellent communicator who can think strategically and engage with people from technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Tertiary qualification or relevant industry qualifications preferred.
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on Sunday 20th October 2019.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Con Omeros, Corporate Systems Team Leader on (07) 3412 4119
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us