From mountains to mangroves, we get to work on a diverse range of environments across the Logan and Albert catchment. We are a new team that is passionate about environmental stewardship, the environment and bringing innovative ideas to the table. So, come and join our journey as we make our team bigger and better.
Things we’ll trust you with
- Developing, supporting and delivering natural environment and sustainability projects
- Influencing and engaging internal and external stakeholders to establish and maintain projects
- Collaborating and engaging with Local, State and Federal stakeholders on regional projects
- Responding to customer service requests relating to environmental projects
Things you’ll be proud of
- You’ll be delivering on ground projects that will improve our environment and matter to our residents and wider community
- You'll have exposure to a range of projects - waterways, plants, wildlife, carbon reduction and green infrastructure including nature trails and environmental signage
- You’ll work with a highly motivated and innovative team – We want people with ideas
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $65k to $84k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you’ll tick
- Degree in environmental planning, management, science or similar.
- Developed knowledge of environmental project management and eco systems
- You can quickly develop trust-based relationships with your stakeholders
- Our values resonate with you -we're respectful, responsive and responsible and we put our customers and environment at the centre of what we do
So what are you waiting for...apply now before the role closes on 23rd October 2019.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page, of if viewing on seek click HERE or if you’d like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Katie Everett, Environmental Projects Coordinator, on 07 3412 4758
We’re social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us