View Position Description
Logan Water will be delivering Logan City's largest ever water and wastewater infrastructure program, which includes a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects. Within the existing Water Infrastructure team already sit a multi-disciplinary range of skilled engineers, technical and support staff and inspirational leaders. We now have an opportunity for a Senior Water Projects Engineer to join us and contribute their skills in a great team environment.
Things we'll trust you with
- Manage the full project delivery cycle of assigned water supply and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Manage your project team efficiently and effectively and deliver on objectives.
- Take ownership and be accountable for your area of work.
- Consult and collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure best outcomes in the provision of water supply & sewerage services to our community.
Things you'll be proud of
- You'll play a key role in providing safe, reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services.
- You'll have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in water supply and wastewater asset creation and renewal whilst working on cutting edge projects in the Alliance.
- You'll do work that actually matters to our business and has a direct impact on the community we serve.
- You'll have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership and ability to develop and mentor high performing project teams.
- Join a dynamic, flexible and supportive team working environment
- $105k - 111k + super (an additional temporary market loading may be considered for exceptional candidates)
- Salary Packaging options
- Central Beenleigh CBD Location
The boxes you'll tick
- Bachelor of Engineering in a relevant discipline acceptable for Membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia is required. Applicants must maintain registration as a Professional Engineer in Queensland (RPEQ).
- Strong relevant experience working on construction projects in a construction/project management role in the water industry with verifiable experience in tender processes, contract administration and site management.
- Leadership skills including demonstrated experience in managing professional staff, external consultants and contractors in the safe construction of water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Ability to oversee implementation and monitoring of Workplace Health and Safety compliance on all projects.
- Ability to interpret legislation relevant to Queensland water service providers and apply the associated implications to engineering functions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes of land development and building services and procedures to manage any interface with water supply and wastewater infrastructure would be an advantage.
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on Monday 18th November 2019.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our Talent Acquisition Partner, Matthew Cosson, a call on (07) 3412 4692.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us