View Position Description
We're an award-winning branch with a track record for delivering business transformation and innovative solutions. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals, and willingness to help and drive change.
Things we'll trust you with
- Contribute to necessary change management frameworks, structures and practices to support the delivery of ICT transformation
- Conduct change analysis and change impact assessment using Change Methodologies to support change management activities
- Assist with the assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the different projects, providing recommendations to management and project teams.
- Work within Agile DSDM and Prince2 project environments to contribute to the successful delivery of ICT projects to make life easier for customers.
Things you'll be proud of
- You'll work with the best high performing Solutions Delivery team ever
- You'll do work that actually matters to our customers and our business
- You'll play a key role in the successful delivery of our transformational portfolio and new innovative solutions
- You'll be a trusted advisor
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $87k to $93k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or extensive experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
- Must have worked on large enterprise complex initiatives
- PROSCI certified (nice to have)
- Excellent communication, written and people skills
- You can quickly develop trust based relationships with your stakeholders
- Our values resonate with you - integrity, community first, our people, excellence and integrity
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on 10th January 2020.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Evan Cahoon a call on 07 3412 5757.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us