View Position Description
We're an award winning team with a track record for delivering innovative solutions. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals, and willingness to help and drive change.
Things we'll trust you with
- Work within Agile DSDM project environment to deliver exciting, innovative ICT projects to enhance the way Logan City Council does business.
- "Dare to try" - research and contribute to spikes to find out if "crazy" works.
- Provide expert analysis and evaluation to encourage appropriate ICT decisions and investments which deliver value for Council and the community.
- Support teams with workshops, documentation, business case and feasibility development, requirements gathering, user stories, acceptance criteria and benefits realisation.
Things you'll be proud of
- You'll work with the best Solutions Delivery team ever
- You'll do work that actually matters to our customers and our business
- You'll work on new innovative solutions
- You'll be a trusted advisor
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $87k to $93k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- Formal Qualifications in business analysis, computing science and or project management related field with agile experience
- Proven performance in driving digital first solutions
- Excellent communication, written and people skills
- You can quickly develop trust based relationships with your stakeholders
- Our values resonate with you - integrity, community first, our people, excellence and integrity
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on 10th January 2020.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Evan Cahoon a call on 07 3412 5757.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us