Our Information Services team partner with branches & teams across Logan Council, designing and delivering flexible, effective and innovative ICT Solutions. Within this wider team sit our Solutions Delivery team, and an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analyst Programmer to contribute at a high level to Council's progression toward next generation Local Government.
Things we'll trust you with
- You'll lead the development, enhancement, maintenance and integration of designated systems & applications in a broad spectrum of areas using modern and legacy technology stacks.
- Review, contribute and analyse requirements from the business to ensure accuracy and completeness in technical detail and conformance to technical architecture & design activities.
- Provides specialist expertise in the design characteristics of data platforms and data modelling, design tools and techniques and data warehouse products/services.
- Ensures that physical and logical data design supports requirements for performance and availability.
Things you'll be proud of
- Using agile methodologies, lead teams, work with stakeholders to create services that are digital by default.
- Identify, evaluate & manage the adoption of appropriate tools, techniques and processes to create a robust development/integration framework.
- Contribute to development of systems integration policies, and standards.
- You'll be a trusted advisor & subject-matter-expert within our organisation.
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $87k to $93k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- A broad understanding of data management is required, as well as substantial experience in data platforms, modern and traditional databases
- Proven high-level experience with computer software applications and services, databases, reporting tools and Internet & cloud technology (Azure & AWS), and Enterprise Service Bus technologies for the integration of large corporate software systems.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide specialist expertise and advice in relation to problem analysis, coding standards and practices
- Demonstrate a high level of ability and experiences in the follow areas:
- DevOps and Continuous integration\Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development
- Visual Studio Online / VSTS / Azure DevOps, Git-flow and pipeline management
- Understanding of service based architecture and identity providers
- Strong understanding of serverless cloud hosting in Azure, AWS or ESRI
- Relational databases and NoSQL databases
- .Net technology stack and modern web technologies
- Demonstrated senior expertise in cloud software architecture, design and implementation, with extensive experience delivering robust and maintainable code to solve business problems taking responsibility for the quality of the software being produced
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on Sunday, 1st March 2020.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Evan Cahoon (Solutions Delivery Team Leader) a call on 07 3412 5757.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us