View Position Description
We're an award-winning team with a track record for delivering business transformation and innovative solutions. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals, and willingness to help and drive change. We have an opportunity for an Integration Analyst (Developer) to join the team.
Things we'll trust you with
- Provide robust integration and interface services to customers
- Provide expert advice to encourage appropriate ICT decisions and investment for integration
- Expand, manage and maintain current integration platform and contribute to roadmap development
- Work within Agile DSDM project environment to deliver exciting, innovative ICT projects to make life easier for customers.
Things you'll be proud of
- You'll work with the best high performing Solutions Delivery team ever
- You'll do work that actually matters to our customers and our business
- You'll work on new innovative solutions
- You'll be a trusted advisor
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $87k to $95k + super
- Salary Packaging & Additional Super Contribution Options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- Formal Qualifications in Information technology, computing science and project management related field with agile experience and or Australian Computer Society membership
- Strong experience working on end to end integration and software development
- Excellent process and information structure design capability within a system integration context
- C# / .NET programming experience in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API and Web Services
- Excellent communication, written and people skills
- You can quickly develop trust based relationships with your stakeholders
- Our values resonate with you - community first, our people, excellence, leadership and integrity.
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on Sunday, 1st March 2020
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Evan Cahoon a call on 07 3412 5757.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us