- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $83k to $95k + super dependant on experience
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The Health and Safety Program sits within the People & Culture Branch. As a Senior / Advisor Health and Safety, you will be part of a team of passionate individuals who are working to positively shape and enhance the safety culture of Logan City Council.
Our Health and Safety team of twelve come from diverse backgrounds and industries to support a range of specialty areas including H&S advisors, return to work, workers compensation, H&S training, and H&S strategy and systems improvement.
Health and Safety is formally recognised as a key priority at Logan City Council. This critical role is an opportunity to make a significant difference to our organisation and in turn our city of Logan.
Things we'll trust you with
- Promoting a positive culture of safety across the business
- Acting as trusted advisor
- Take our workforce on a journey to understand and embrace cultural change
- Coaching leaders on best practice performance
Things you'll be proud of
- You'll work with the best Health and Safety team ever
- You'll do work that actually matters to our business
- You'll develop your knowledge of health and safety and contemporary health and safety practices
- You'll be an agent of empowerment within our organisation
The boxes you'll tick
This is a role for an inspired, dedicated and experienced Health & Safety practitioner. We have a lot to offer as a business and as a team, and in return, we're looking for someone to:
- Well- developed knowledge and extensive practical experience consulting and advising on a broad range of health and safety matters
- With a degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety and/or significant relevant experience, your instinctive approach is to build trust based relationships with your team and key stakeholders
- Our values resonate with you - integrity, community first, our people, excellence
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on 20 January 2021.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE, or if you'd like some more information about the role, email our hiring manager, Sharon Vandermaat (Health & Safety Program Leader on email@example.com
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us