View Position Description
We're a highly customer focused team who are passionate about the role our public libraries play in the community. We support a Council network of nine branch libraries by providing exceptional customer service to all our library customers. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals and a willingness to help.
Things we'll trust you with
- Deliver and retrieve items from Council Branches, libraries, suppliers, business and library borrowers as requested.
- Provide an efficient courier service according to an approved timetable, between Library Administration and Regional Libraries.
- Undertake general maintenance of library buildings and vehicles to ensure efficient and safe operation and presentation.
Things you'll be proud of
- Working for a very busy and highly regarded library service in the heart of South East Queensland
- Thriving in a role with an organisation that values professional contribution and personal wellbeing
- Making a difference in the Logan community
- Great hourly rate
- Great team environment
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- Must hold a current 'C' class driver's license and have excellent driving history
- Possess ability to communicate and deal with people at all levels and to make prompt reliable decisions within bounds of allocated responsibilities.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to deal with other officers with tact, understanding and encouragement in performance of duties.
- Property Maintenance skills highly regarded
- Our values resonate with you - integrity, community first, our people, excellence and integrity
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on 28th January 2021
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Julie Coates (Business Support Coordinator) a call on 07 3412 4586.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us