Are you passionate about cyber security? If so, read on! We’re building a new team of security and network professionals. We take pride in our work and are looking to build a strong culture of honesty and shared goals aligned with Council’s Digital Strategy.
Things we’ll trust you with
- You'll monitor and respond to any operational security issues.
- You’ll take ownership of our firewalls, mail and web filtering, antivirus, and other security solutions.
- You’ll provide expert advice to our internal IT teams in the areas of IT security.
Things you’ll be proud of
- You’ll apply best practice principles to reduce risk to Council.
- You’ll work to design and build a solid, secure foundation of infrastructure.
- You’ll do work that actually matters to our business.
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $89k to $95k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you’ll tick
- Relevant IT certifications would be highly regarded (e.g. Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP, ITIL etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of IT security systems (firewalls, mail and internet, end point etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft systems including associated security issues and security solutions including configuration, maintenance, deployment, and fault resolution.
- Experience in Security incident response and remediation.
- Our values resonate with you – community first, our people, excellence, leadership, and integrity.
So, what are you waiting for…apply now before the role closes on 22nd June 2021.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you’d like some more information about the role email our hiring manager, Joe Dunlea (IT Security, Network and Communications Team Leader) at JoeDunlea@logan.qld.gov.au.
We’re social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us