View Position Description
Venues Officer - Casual
We're a team of experienced venue services go getters, who love providing customer service excellence across the City of Logan. We truly embrace what it means to give the best venue experience to our clients. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals, and, a willingness to help each other.
Things we'll trust you with
- Liaise directly with clients on event day to ensure smooth running of production / performance and escalation as required.
- Provide customer service support to visitors to the facility including addressing any customer service issues or seeking advice as required
- Conducting and documenting monthly safety inspection reports
- Ensure a high standard of venues presentation is always maintained
Things you'll be proud of
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and willing to perform a variety of tasks as directed
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, contributing to a positive and professional team culture
- Possess a positive attitude towards customer service and the ability to deal with customers in a professional and tactful manner
- Great hourly rate
- Get to work with amazing people who love what they do
- Work at multiple venues across the City
The boxes you'll tick
- Demonstrated experience in the basic operation of theatrical lighting, audio, AV and/or staging
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of maintenance and cleaning of a public facility
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work flexible hours as required
- Our values resonate with you - community first, our people, excellence, leadership and integrity
- To be employed in this position applicants must undergo an employment-related background check/s and be assessed as suitable to be able to ethically perform the inherent requirements of this position
So, what are you waiting for…. apply now before the role closes on 25th June 2021.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Michael Matthews a call on 07 3412 5874.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us