The Water Operations Branch provides the operation, maintenance and enhancement of the city's water and wastewater infrastructure network assets to provide safe, reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services to the Logan community. We're a team made up of adventurers, fitness fanatics, family people, single people, various cultures & nationalities. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals and a willingness to help.
Things we'll trust you with
- Taking ownership for ensuring your personal safety, health at work and actively having an influence on the safety of others
- Leading a team in the safe performance of their required duties
- Building and Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and other areas within and outside of Council
Things you'll be proud of
- Being part of cohesive team that works together to successfully achieve a common goal
- You'll find personal satisfaction in making a direct and positive impact on Logan community
- Working with a dedicated team of workers.
- 9 day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- $60k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- Free on-site parking
The boxes you'll tick
- Possess a relevant Water Industry Operations-Construction and Maintenance Certificate 3 and/or extensive experience in the construction and maintenance of water and wastewater supply infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability reading / interpreting water and waste water infrastructure construction plans.
- Possession of a current " C" class driver' s license is a must but if you have an " MR" license even better
- Hold a current White/Blue, QLD, general safety induction card (construction industry)
- Our values resonate with you - community first, our people, excellence, leadership and integrity
So what are you waiting for….apply now before the role closes on 23rd June 2021.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Bradley Milfull (Supervisor Private Works, Water & Wastewater) a call on 07 2899 6023.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us