Modern Digital Workplace Analyst - EUC Engineer
We are growing and looking for two experienced, energetic and passionate Microsoft Modern Workplace Engineers to join our team to support our customers by providing a high level of expertise across SCCM, Microsoft Endpoint Management (Intune), Windows 10, iOS and Android delivering first class, smooth end user experiences.
We are the City of Logan. A proud grassroots community filled with mavericks, makers, and innovators. Here, neighbourly love is strong; environmental and business values run deep; and culture, heritage and diversity are in our DNA.
Our residents come from all walks of life and so do we.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
- 9 day fortnight with a flexible and supportive environment
- $89k - $95k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
Who we are
Our team is the home of the Modern Digital workplace, Windows 10, Evergreen, Mobile Device Management with a successful delivery track record. We do it all, from Office 365, Teams and Windows 10 to iOS, Android COPE and BYOD. We pride ourselves on end-to-end customer focused outcomes.
If you are looking to take the next step in your IT career then this role is for you.
- You will be one of two Modern Digital Workplace Analysts in a multidisciplinary team of six, supporting 2000+ users in QLD’s 3rd largest Council
- You will be afforded a fair amount of autonomy to manage Council’s end user computing fleet and be responsible for its overall lifecycle management including design, deployment, packaging, patching and configuration management
- You will be identifying and driving opportunities for change to the environment and end user solutions based on the cloud first principle
- You will be responsible for managing small to medium size projects and innovative EUC uplifts
If you’d like some more information about the role take a look at the position description HERE or, pop our hiring manager, Anh Hamilton (Modern Digital Workplace Team Leader) an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who you are
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent Modern Digital Workplace Analyst, but you’ll also be a pro-active thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
However, more important than experience, we’re looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You are an experienced End User Computer Engineer who understands both technical and business problems with a focus on delivering a great service to the community
- You have experience working on Microsoft full stack, both on-premise services (SCCM, MDT and WDS) and Microsoft 365 Online Services (Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams and Intune)
- You are an expert on MDM and MAM with industry experience in managing IOS, Android and Windows devices
- You’re known for your ability to deliver projects and initiatives and think strategically
- You can quickly build trust-based relationships with key stakeholders. People come to you for advice, they trust your advice and they value your expertise
- You put the community at the forefront of your decisions
To express your interest in this role, please forward your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application by the closing date of 25 October 2021.
Thank you for considering joining the City of Logan. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers