We are the City of Logan. A proud grassroots community filled with mavericks, makers, and innovators. Here, neighbourly love is strong; environmental and business values run deep; and culture, heritage and diversity are in our DNA.
Our residents come from all walks of life and so do we.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
- 9 day fortnight (or part time role) with a flexible and supportive environment
- Salary at level 4 from $73k + super
- Salary at level 5 from $83k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
Who we are
We're a dynamic team of creative thinkers and strategists looking for someone to join us as we bring a fresh, new energy approach to our stakeholders across the whole of council promoting our rapidly developing and modernist community. Our focus and passion is to deliver a wide variety of marketing and campaign activities supporting Council's priorities.
Take a look at the position description by clicking HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role, email Angie Scott (Marketing Program Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who you are
Sure, we're looking for an experienced and competent Marketing Officer but you'll also be a pro-active thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
However, more important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You bring an energy and motivation to your work and in support of your team
- You're creative and have what it takes to craft and develop big ideas into successful marketing campaigns
- You're collaborative and can manage a portfolio of work with multiple shifting priorities
- You're detail focussed and prepared to question previously accepted norms when necessary
To express your interest in this role, please forward your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application by the closing date of 26th October 2021.
Thank you for considering joining the City of Logan. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers