We are the City of Logan. A proud grassroots community filled with motivators, makers, and innovators. Here, neighbourly love is strong; environmental and business values run deep; and culture, heritage and diversity are in our DNA.
Our residents come from all walks of life and so do we.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
This recruitment process will be open ended due to number of urgent roles we need to fill across a number of different skillsets, salary levels and experience in a mix of permanent and temporary positions via and order of merit assessment - Details in the Position Description
- 9 day fortnight with a flexible and supportive environment
- Salary at level 4 from $75k + super
- Salary at level 5 from $85k + super
- Salary at level 6 from $91k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
Who we are
We're a cohesive, vastly experienced and growing team who reflect the multi-cultural nature of our community. We're looking for new members to provide specialist engineering, construction management and contract administration expertise in the delivery of road, bridge and drainage infrastructure projects with budgets ranging in size from the several hundred thousand to the multi-million dollars.
Take a look at the position description, click HERE or if you'd like some more information about the role, pop our hiring manager, Prakash Poudel (Principal Engineer - Construction Management) an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who you are
Sure, we're looking for an experienced and competent Site/Project Engineer specifically with Civil Engineering qualifications but you'll also be a pro-active thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
However, more important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You're an engaging, friendly and collaborative team mate
- You're a quick learner who is keen to develop and prove themselves
- You help create a culture of inclusivity and support to colleagues and stakeholders in the community
- You're a great communicator who can deliver complex and technical information in a simple and understandable form to a wide range of the community
To express your interest in this role, please forward your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application
Thank you for considering joining the City of Logan. We cannot wait to learn more about you! If you want to learn more about us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers