View Position Description
- Kickstart or grow your career
- Multiple opportunities
- Excellent training provided
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY – Hospitality, Events & Entertainment Industry
Thinking about kickstarting or growing your career in a rebounding Hospitality industry?
Logan City Council is seeking expressions of interest to rebuild our workforce – these positions fall under our “Guest Service Attendant” and “Kitchen Hand” position description (attached).
These positions are location within Council managed venues such as Logan Entertainment Centre, Kingston Butter Factory Cultural Precinct, Beenleigh Events Centre and other locations across the City.
We are looking for:
* Food and Beverage Attendants
* Café Attendants
* Barista Service
* Customer Service
* Kitchen Hands
* Hospitality All Rounders
We are seeking team members who:
* Have excellent Customer Service
* Are reliable, punctual and well presented
* Enjoy the Live Entertainment Industry
* People Orientated
To be successful you must have the following:
* Current QLD Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
* Flexible availability
* Have valid working rights for Australia
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please register your interest.
How to apply:
To register your interest in joining our workforce please click ‘Apply Online”.
Applications will be continuously reviewed and candidates contacted in line with operational requirements.