View Position Description
- Variety of opportunities
- Excellent training provided
- Competitive hourly rates
Logan City Council is seeking expressions of interest to rebuild our workforce – these positions fall under our "Casual - Program Instructors, Learn to Swim Instructors, Lifeguards and Duty Officers” click HERE to view the position descriptions.
These positions are location within Council managed Aquatic and Leisure Facilities including Logan North, Beenleigh and Bethania.
We are looking for Casual:
- Program Instructors
- Learn to Swim Instructors
- Learn to Swim Instructors – Babies & Toddlers
- Duty Officers
We are seeking team members who:
- Have excellent Customer Service
- Experience in and passionate about the Aquatics and Leisure environment
- Are reliable, punctual and well presented
- People Orientated
To be successful you must have the following:
- Applied First Aid Accreditation
- Austswim or Swim Australia Accreditation– Program Instructor
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Pool Lifeguard Accreditation – Lifeguard
- Resuscitation Certificate – Lifeguard
- RLSSA Pool Lifeguard Certificate – Lifeguard
- Flexible availability across our operational hours across 7 days
- Have valid working rights for Australia
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please register your interest.
How to apply:
To express your interest in joining our workforce please click 'APPLY'.
Applications will be continuously reviewed and candidates contacted in line with operational requirements.
Thank you for considering joining the City of Logan. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers