Why not have some summer fun and earn some cash with our competitive hourly rate!
City of Logan manages a number of public aquatic facilities across the City including Logan North, Beenleigh and Bethania Aquatic Centres.
This season we are further expanding our Lifeguard Team for the newly refurbished Logan North Aquatic & Fitness Centre.
Logan North Aquatic & Fitness Centre is open all year round, has a range of aquatic and recreation facilities, the centre offers a 50 metre heated outdoor Olympic pool as well as a 25 metre heated indoor pool which facilitates learn-to-swim and aqua aerobics classes.
We are seeking 10 experienced Lifeguards with flexible availability to facilitate shifts across our 3 Aquatic Centres.
We are seeking Casual Lifeguards who:
- Weekdays AM and PM shifts availability
- Weekend shift availability
- Have excellent Customer Service
- Experience in and passionate about the Aquatics and Leisure environment
- Are reliable, punctual and well presented
- People Orientated
To be successful you must have the following:
- Applied First Aid Accreditation
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Pool Lifeguard Accreditation
- Oxygen Resuscitation Certificate
- Flexible availability across our operational hours across 7 days
- Have valid working rights for Australia
Click HERE to view the position descripton, for further information please contact Donna Marshall, via email: email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you ASAP regarding this role!
Please register you interest for this role by clicking on 'APPLY NOW' Applications close Monday 10 October 2022 - To ensure we find the best candidates, applications for this role will be assessed as they are received and the position may be filled prior to any end date advertised.
If you want to learn more about us visit: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers