Are you a swim teacher, Ready to hit the deck for the Summer Season?
City of Logan manages a number of public aquatic facilities across the City including Logan North, Beenleigh and Bethania Aquatic Centres.
We are seeking 10 experienced Program Instructors to facilitate Learn to Swim Programs across our Logan North, Beenleigh and Bethania Aquatic Centre.
City of Logan Aquatic Centre facilitates the Laurie Lawrence Swim School Program (with all training provided) as well as School Swimming Programs!
Our Aquatic Centre offers swimming lessons 6 days a week. Classes are Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.
We are seeking team members who:
- Weekdays AM and PM shifts availability
- Saturday shift availability essential
- Have excellent Customer Service
- Experience in and passionate about the Aquatics and Leisure environment
- Are reliable, punctual and well presented
- People Orientated
To be successful you must have the following:
- Applied First Aid Accreditation
- Austswim or Swim Australia Accreditation
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Flexible availability across our operational hours across 7 days
- Have valid working rights for Australia
Click HERE to view the position descripton, for further information please contact Donna Marshall, via email: email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you ASAP regarding this role!
Please register you interest for this role by clicking on 'APPLY NOW' Applications close Monday 10 October 2022 - To ensure we find the best candidates, applications for this role will be assessed as they are received and the position may be filled prior to any end date advertised.
If you want to learn more about us visit: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers