Position: Modern Digital Workplace Analyst
Level: Salary from $91K/year + Super (Stream A, Level 6.1)
Location: LCC Administration Building 150 Wembley Rd, Logan Central
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
What we offer
- Full-time hours worked over a 9-day (72.5hr) fortnight – that’s an extra 22 days off each year!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fitness Passport Program
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Free onsite parking
- Active social club
Who we are
We’re a contemporary local government organisation entering an exciting new phase. We’re moving forward with purpose and fresh energy, with a focus on delivering exceptional services and value for money – with heart. We care about the community we serve and we care about each other. When you work with us, we want you to feel valued, and to understand your role and how your work contributes to the bigger picture.
The community we serve
The City of Logan is a proud, grassroots community, filled with mavericks, makers and innovators. Here, neighbourly love is strong; environmental and business values run deep; and culture, heritage and diversity is our DNA.
About the role
Our team is the home of the Modern Digital workplace, Windows 10, Evergreen, Mobile Device Management with a successful delivery track record. We do it all, from Office 365, Teams and Windows 10 to iOS, Android COPE and BYOD. We pride ourselves on end-to-end customer focused outcomes.
The success of our team is supported by pro-active thinkers with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do. You will be one of two Modern Digital Workplace Analysts whose responsibilities and experience include but not limited to:
- Project implementation
- Microsoft Endpoint Management (Intune) MAM, Autopilot, conditional access
- SCCM Management, Deployment rings, hardware evaluations, evergreen, group policy
- Compliance and security using Microsoft Defender products
- Software Packaging
- Working with Service desk and Infrastructure teams to handle and support escalations
- Develop and keep documentation up to date
- Ongoing training in new technologies and methodologies, as well as vendor Certification
- Experience with M365 technologies
- Significant experience with Microsoft SCCM, MDT, WDS and application packaging
- Significant experience with Intune, Autopilot and MDM
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Strong understanding of Windows 10, Apple, and Android operating systems
- Any Azure Cloud skills would be useful
- Experience in providing detailed, high quality documentation, including user guides.
- Microsoft Qualifications eg MD101, MD100, MS700, MS500
- You’re known for your ability to deliver project and initiatives and think strategically
- You can quickly build trust-based relationships with key stakeholders. People come to you for advice, they trust your advice and they value your expertise
For more detailed information on the requirements of the role, please refer to the position description, by clicking HERE.
If you’d like some more information about the role, send our hiring manager, Jason Cullen an email at email@example.com
To express your interest in this role, please submit your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application by the closing date of AEST 5pm, Sunday 19th February 2023.
Thank you for considering joining the Logan City Council. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us visit: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers