Branch: Road Infrastructure Delivery
Position: Site/Project Engineers
Salary: Level 4/5/6 (Stream A) Site/Project Engineer levels assessed on merit, qualifications, and experience
Location: LCC Administration Building 150 Wembley Rd, Logan Central
Duration: Full Time, 2x Permanent Roles
What we offer
- Full-time hours worked over a 9-day (72.5hr) fortnight – that’s an extra 22 days off each year!
- Flexible and supportive working arrangements
- Salary at level 4 from $75k + super (assessed on merit, qualifications, and experience)
- Salary at level 5 from $85k + super (assessed on merit, qualifications, and experience)
- Salary at level 6 from $91k + super (assessed on merit, qualifications, and experience)
- Fitness Passport Program
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Free onsite parking
- Active social club
Who we are
We’re a contemporary local government organisation entering an exciting new phase. We’re moving forward with purpose and fresh energy, with a focus on delivering exceptional services and value for money – with heart. We care about the community we serve and we care about each other. When you work with us, we want you to feel valued, and to understand your role and how your work contributes to the bigger picture.
The community we serve
The City of Logan is a proud, grassroots community, filled with mavericks, makers and innovators. Here, neighbourly love is strong; environmental and business values run deep; and culture, heritage and diversity is our DNA.
About the role
We're a cohesive, vastly experienced and growing team who reflect the multi-cultural nature of our community. We're looking for new members to provide specialist engineering, construction management and contract administration expertise in the delivery of road, bridge and drainage infrastructure projects with budgets ranging in size from the several hundred thousand to the multi-million dollars.
Sure, we're looking for experienced and competent Site/Project Engineers specifically with Civil Engineering qualifications, but you'll also be a pro-active thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
However, just as important as experience, we're also looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You're an engaging, friendly and collaborative team player
- You're a quick learner who is keen to develop and prove themselves
- You help create a culture of inclusivity and support to colleagues and stakeholders in the community
- You're a great communicator who can deliver complex and technical information in a simple and understandable form to a wide range of the community
For more detailed information on the requirements of the role, please refer to the position description, by clicking HERE.
If you’d like some more information about the role, please contact our hiring manager, Prakash Poudel (Principal Engineer - Construction Management) via email on email@example.com
To express your interest in this role, please submit your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application by the closing date of 5pm AEST, Friday 24th February 2023
Applications may be used to appoint to similar vacancies for a specified period up to 12 months after the closing date of the initial vacancy.
Thank you for considering joining the Logan City Council. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us visit: LinkedIn, Facebook, Logan City Council Careers